You may create a couple of affilliates. When you log in, from the list of affilliates, select the one you want to configure. To delete the affilliate, select ‘DELETE’ next to the affilliate you want to remove.
Click on the Domain button to display the field, into which you can input the domain’s address. The SL Cert button is located on the right side. Click on it to display the information window.
In the SSL Cert field, select all the files received from you agent, which have the SSL certificate coded into them (shortened example):
If you only have one file, which contains one certificate(like above), then go to https://whatsmychaincert.com/ , paste your certificate and click on “Generate Chain”. A downolad window will appear. Now, download the file and upload both certificates into the SSL Cert field in VCMS.
In the “SSL Key” field, choose the file received from the agent, containing the private key in one of two forms:
—–BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY—–
—–END RSA PRIVATE KEY—–
—–BEGIN PRIVATE KEY—–
—–END PRIVATE KEY—–
- If the files received from your agent one of the above is minning, we most likely won’t be able to help.
- File extensions don’t matter when uploading certificate/key files – other extensions can be opend by choosing “All filetypes (*.*)” and uploading a file with any name.
- In the certificate is invalid, an error will be displayed (i.e. “Private key doesn’t match the certificate) – the certificate isn’t saved then.
- Key/certificate files can have contents other than the format mentioned above – thst’s OK.
- When saving the certificate, we DON’T check if it’s correct for the site it’s being used on – you might receive a certificate for a diffrent domain from your agent.
- To verify if your certificate is the right one, go to https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html and type in your domain address.
- After adding/removing a certificate, please contact the MerlinX Support Team, with a certificate update request – the certificate will be visible after an update is performed.